The 4th of July celebration was a great success. Everyone who attended had a great time. A special thank you to Adrian Henson for planning the event and picking up all of the food and drinks. Adrian also coordinated to have the characters and marching drum line in attendance. The volunteers that came were so appreciated for their efforts throughput the event. For more pictures, you can go to events at the top of the page and click 4th of July 2020.
I wanted to provide an update for you on several things that are going on in the Meadows. We are planning to have a social distancing BBQ and parade this year. We will need the following volunteers for the 4th of July. We will be practicing social distancing. Please bring your mask or one can be provided for you. Set up 3 volunteers BBQ 4 volunteers Parking control 4 volunteers Take down 3 volunteers Please contact Adrian Henson to sign up at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can leave a message at 949-306-3791.
Pool Access Cards Please contact me if you need a pool key or have not sent in the address with your pool card #. We allow only one card per household. If you have several key cards, please advise which one you will be using. If we do not have your address and pool key card # it may not work after June 30th. We are updating our records to keep you safe and to delete cards that are no longer being used by a resident. Contact Cecilia de Heras at email@example.com
3 Board Positions Open I want to thank the current Board for all of the hard work and hours spent to keep the community moving forward. We will have 3 openings in September and I encourage you to send in the candidate statement and run for a position on the Board at the September 22, 2020 Annual Meeting. You have until JUNE 30 to get the candidate statement in to be on the ballot. The form has been provided as an attachment. The Board meetings are once a month via zoom. Please send the statement to Tommy at Majority Rules. firstname.lastname@example.org
Pool is Open Please be respectful of the social distancing at the pools, wash your hands and bring hand sanitizer with you. Restrooms should be used one family at a time to stop the spread of the virus. We will have the lifeguards working at the East pool this summer to help. They should be scheduled to come out this weekend.
Clubhouse Reservations The clubhouse reservations are still not available at this time. The Board will be discussing the opening when the O.C. Health Department is allowing venues to open.
Email Consent Form Save the Association money by sending in your form. This will allow us to send legal mailings via email. We will be sending five of you a $25.00 gift card just for sending it in. This form will need to be mailed in because the law requires it to be an original copy. This form is provided as an attachment to this email.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. I hope that all of you are staying safe.
Please enjoy the pools with the following Temporary Rules.
Temporary Pool Rules Per the CDC the Association is requesting that the following Temporary Facility Use Rules are followed. To make Association facilities accessible to the membership while promoting good hygiene and proper social distancing. Please understand that the risk of infection associated with COVID-19 is an unknown and, while the Association is taking precautions to minimize the risk, there is no way for the risk to be completely eliminated. Thus, please understand that USE OF THIS ASSOCIATION FACILITY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK! Also, please understand that the Association’s ability to keep its facilities open and to mitigate the risk related to COVID-19 is dependent upon everyone working together with social distancing and doing their part to keep everyone as safe as possible. Please read the schedule (Disinfection Plan) that will be used to disinfect the facilities and equipment.
1. Anyone using an Association facility is required to adhere to all of the rules contained herein, as well as existing rules that do not conflict.
2. No person may access an Association facility that is sick, that has a fever or a confirmed case of COVID- 19. Any person visiting a facility should wash their hands regularly and/or use sanitizer.
3. Access to any Association facility is restricted to residents and their household only (unless authorized by the association, in writing and in advance).
4. Any facility may be closed at any time, without notice. Residents are required to respect the instructions of any Association agents relating to when the facility is open or closed, as well as any instructions pertaining to proper hygiene or social distancing.
5. Any portion of the facility that is closed (clubhouse) may not be accessed or used at any time.
6. All residents accessing the facility are required to bring either disposable sanitary wipes or similar cleaning materials to use on any surfaces in the facility that the resident intends to come into contact with (e.g. to disinfect a door handle before entry or to wipe down a chair). Residents are encouraged to wipe down equipment and/or furnishings both before and after each use as a courtesy to neighbors.
7. Residents are required to maintain the minimum safe distance as currently required by the CDC between themselves and any other resident or group. Residents should be respectful of the sentiments of neighbors relating to social distancing.
8. The furnishings available within any facility have been placed in a manner to promote proper social distancing. Residents may not move or rearrange any furnishings in a manner that interferes with social distancing or that encourages larger groups. Only one family may occupy any seating station regardless of whether there is additional space available.
9. Access to the bathroom at any facility is restricted to one household at a time. Any person entering an Association facility assumes any and all risks of illness or injury associated with his or her access to a facility. Neither the Association nor any agent or staff member is responsible for any illness or injury suffered by any person as a result of accessing an Association facility.
June 13, 2020 Per the Orange County Health Department, Tustin Meadows Community Association has set up the following plan to keep the residents safe at the East and West community pools. The following disinfection schedule will be completed by Blue Balance Pool and Janitorial
• Touch Areas include: Gate handles (inside and out) Pool railings Restroom door handles (inside and out) Restroom sink handles Restroom flush handles and seats Soap dispensers Counter tops Tissue dispensers Shower faucet handles Stall doors and handles of same
• Touch areas will be cleaned one time on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
• Blue Balance will be using an approved Disinfectant Cleaner (EPA registered, recommended by EPA on their website registration #45745-11.
• Tustin Meadows Community Association will be providing soap and paper towels and recommends that it be used to stop the spread of the virus.
Please be safe and contact Action Property Management if you have any questions.
The Board of Directors has decided to have a bike parade and Barbeque for the 4th of July. We are so excited to be able to do something for the Community. We will have an early edition of the July newsletter to provide all of the details.
We are discussing when the pools can open safely. I will be making sure we have everything we need to open once approved by the Orange County Health Department and the State of California.
Stay safe and please contact me if you need anything. email@example.com
During the May Board of Directors meeting it was discussed to have the pools closed until the City and State allow for them to open. This is not an easy time to be making these kind of decisions but very important for the safety of the residents. This is the main concern of the Board.
Fourth of July has been a very big part of the Community for a very long time and the Board is very aware of how much this means to all of you. Therefore they have decided to move forward with what little they can do. We are in the process of planning something special and also use of social distancing. Stay tuned and be safe.
Clubhouse reservations are cancelled for June. The Board of Directors will be discussing this again at the June meeting.
It is very disappointing that we had to cancel so many events this year. We know that the 4th of July week is a big tradition at the Meadows. We will try to have something if we can. We will keep you posted on this as things progress through the next few months.
The Board has voted to continue to keep the facilities closed including the clubhouses through May. All reservation fees will be refunded for the month of May. No further reservations will be taken at this time.
All monthly meetings will be held through phone conferencing. This will allow the business of the Association to continue. During this time off from the facilities I will be working hard to do some needed maintenance at the East and West clubhouse and pool areas. Once completed I will be working on maintenance of the exterior wall.
We will be able to have the newsletter deliver your monthly newsletter for the month of May. The service we use was not able to deliver and therefore the April newsletter is online portal.
This month we will be sending out the request for candidates. If you are interested in serving on the Board please fill out the form and send it back by the June Deadline. You will need to be an owner in good standing to be eligible to run. This year the new law has added an extra step in the annual meeting rules to post the candidates prior to the ballot being sent. This will allow you to see who is running.
Please be safe and contact me if you have any questions, needs, concerns, or suggestions. I’m here to help.
The City has a program to remove the Graffiti but they do require a waiver to be signed before the work can be done. The form is located on the Action Resident Portal. Please login and fill out the form so that if this occurs on your property it will be taken care of immediately.